A Walk On The Wild Side

Two posts in one day - you lucky lot!

As you know, on Wednesday evening I attended a bloggers event for Pink Clove. For a few days before I ummed and ahhed over what to wear. With so many fabulous bloggers in attendance I knew I wanted to make sure that I was 100% happy with my outfit. I also wanted to try and minimize the chance of anyone else wearing the same outfit as me!

In the end I opted for this leopard print gaga dress from Yours Clothing. I have had this dress for ages and so I thought, the chances of someone else wearing it would be minimal.



I am very lucky in that one of my favouritest people in the world is a make up artist, so she came over to my flat before I went to give me a make over - and I was really happy with the results! Lucia also blogs over at www.ucantwearthat.com so make sure you check her out! 


I teamed up the outfit with black leggings, white shoes with a black bow and a black and white bag. Of course this was too monochrome for me, so I had to add a splash of colour with my fabulous Black Heart Creatives, Wannabe Princess neckace!

Strike a Pose.
Dress: Yours Clothing
Belt: Yours Clothing
Leggings: Simply Be
Shoes: Primark
Bracelet: eBay
Necklace: Black Heart Creatives
Earrings: Primark
Handbag (pictured below): Primark

The event was held at Hush Restuarent in Mayfair, which was really lovely! The setting outside was really nice, walking down a cobbled street into the courtyard was beautiful!


Posing in Mayfair

I had a really nice night and the pieces on offer from Pink Clove are lovely - I thoroughly recommend checking them out!

I attended the event with Leighanne from Bump and Beyond and Lucia from U Can't Wear That. Here we are all dressed up and ready to go, before leaving the house!


Me, Leighanne and Lucia
What have you been up to this week?

Debz 
x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top