So, So, So Fabulous!

I know - no prizes for inventive headlines this time around!

I saw a tweet by the So Fabulous team today, which reminded me that I hadn't yet blogged about their dresses - Oops! Sorry. I love loads of the So Fabulous times on their website and with a range that goes up to a size 28 they are perfect (they even have a handful of dresses up to a size 30!). 

The  So Fabulous Front Page

I have yet to try the So Fabulous range but I have heard good things about them and can't wait to try them out for myself. I thought I'd do a little ABC feature so you can all get an idea of what they offer!


Absolute Bargain - Horse Print Wrap Dress



At just £16.00 there can be no denying that this dress is a bargain. What I really love about this dress is the unique and funky pattern. It's a way of being a little quirky without being too 'out there'. There is also a floral version of the same dress available for £22.00. I think that the wrap affect on the dress is going to allow it to be very flattering. Depending on the length on you, you will be easily about to wear this with leggings, tights or bare legs! Dress it out with some funky accessories and wear it to your next night out :) You can buy this dress here

Best Value For Money - Dipped Hem Chiffon Dress



I have been looking for a dress to wear for my birthday and this one is definitely on my list. I love the deep colour purple of this dress and think that the cut and fit would be flattering. It is a little different to the style of dress I would usually wear but I think I would be able to pull it off. With some subtle accessories and some pretty shoes it could easily be the perfect birthday girl outfit! At just £35.00 it's fantastic value for money. You can buy this dress here.

Cash To Splash - Lace Skater Dress



To be fair at £44 this dress is still a bit of a bargain, if you have a slightly bigger budget anyway. What I love about this dress is that it is great for those who aren't sure about showing their cleavage  The lace affect is pretty and doesn't deter from the rest of the dress. I don't have much lighter clothing but I do think that as it is a skater dress cut it would fit well at home in my wardrobe. You can buy this dress here.

Have you got any So Fabulous items? What did you think of them?

Debz xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top