Drinks in Soho

Last night I went out for drinks in Soho and had the usual last minute worry of what to wear. In the end I was really pleased with the simple but pretty outfit I wore, so I thought I would do a rare Outfit Of The Day Post and put it up here for you all to have a nosey at!


Ignore the wonky neckline! Haha
Neckline Fixed!

Dress: AX Paris/Simply Be
Belt: Yours Clothing
Leggings: Love Ur Curves
Necklace: Love Ur Curves
Earrings: Primark
Shoes: Primark




I really like the pretty pattern of the dress as well as the fit - it's very comfy to wear!

Spinning Like A Girl In A Brand New Dress
What do you like to wear on mid-week nights out?

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top