The Liebster Award

I woke up this morning and checked the blogs that I follow - nothing new for a Sunday morning really! I am excited that I can add my friend Helens blog to the list, because she has finally started blogging! About time really :) Check out Candifloss Clouds when you get 5 minutes, well worth a read!

Anyway, her newest post was something called the The Liebster Award where you basically nominate your favourite blogs for an award, help spread the word and give 'under rated' blogs the chance to get a bit more exposure! 


The Liebster Award is given to new, up and coming blogs who have less than 200 followers. Awards like these are a fantastic way to spread the word about new blogs who may be struggling to make their name amongst other blogs.
Liebster is German for dearest, kindest, sweetest, lovely, valued, endearing and welcome. Sweet, huh?
We all know that blogging is all about sharing, connecting and building a community. And these kind of awards are a great way to help promote smaller blogs, and to get to know the person behind the blog.


There are of course some rules, these are as follows…
1. Show your appreciation by linking back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate another 11 blogs, preferably with less than 200 followers, to pass the award on to.
5. Compile 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.

I was thrilled to see that she had listed me in her list of recommended blogs - Thank you chick! xx

So. 11 Facts About Me:

1) I don't really like meat on the bone, or meat that has been minced. YUK!
2) I live with one of my best friends and her boyfriend
3) Until April 2012 I had never really, ever worn a dress
4) One day I would love to adopt a child
5) I don't ever want to grow up
6) If it's a boyband, chances are I love it
7) I can only drink wine mixed with lemonade (sophistication right there!)
8) I don't think you can ever take enough photos
9) I lived in Essex once, for a grand total of 12 weeks
10) I am scared of flying
11) Until this year I had never eaten sushi

And the questions Helen asked me:

1. What would be the song for your 1st dance at your wedding?

I am not sure I am ever getting married, but probably something by Adele or 1000 years by Christina Perri.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I live here already

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I have no idea, maybe I'll be a grown up by then?

4. What is your dream job?

Boyband manager/promoter

5. If you could go back and re-live one moment in your life what would it be?

My 30th birthday... or my 25th! I dunno!

6. Favourite band?

Far too many to list and I can't pick one!

7. Who would be your fantasy dinner party guests? (pick 7 people)

Adele. Can I just have dinner with Adele? No? Ok.... Adele, My sister, Tess Munster, Lee Brennan, Channing Tatum, Taylor Swift and Natasha Devon.
8. Where is your favourite holiday destination?

Don't really holiday, the whole being scared to fly thing puts a stop to that!

9. What's your favourite film?

A Walk To Remember

10. What is your favourite clothing store?

ASOS Curve

11. Who is your style icon?

Anyone who wears what they want without worrying about what other people think.

My Nominations (some have more than 200 followers but they're the blogs I read the most!)










My questions are:

1) What made you first get into blogging?

2) What is your favourite thing about being a blogger?

3) What makes you want to sit down and read a blog?

4) What tip would you give someone who wants to get into blogging?

5) What is your favourite item of clothing?

6) Who are your fashion and style icons?

7) Where are your Top 3 places to shop?

8) Facebook or Twitter?

9) Birthdays or Christmas?

10) What 3 things would you take on a dessert Island?

11) What song do you recommend I download? 

So, there you have it! Be great if you all want to join in, no stress if not! 

If any of you haven't read the above blogs, please do - they're fabulous!
Debz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top