I'm Fat Therefore No Where Does My Size

Evans are an amazing plus-size retailer, but we have to get out of this mindset that they are the only place we can shop at! The truth is that plus size fashion is bigger (excuse the pun) and better than ever.

I have and will continue to review plus size retailers as I find them, as I see pieces I like etc etc BUT I wanted to put together a list of some of the plus size fashions shops and websites I know of, because you can absolutely dress exactly how you want and there definitely shops that fit you, your shape AND you size!

I really think it is important that we tell women that there are options out there for them, no matter what dress size they wear so please if possible share, tweet, like and distribute this link so we can have a nation of fierce looking fatties who are happy in the clothes that they are wearing!

(Also note this is absolutely not the only choices out there, just a few of the ones I know/like/want to try - They are mostly UK retailers but do offer shipping abroad mostly!)

Simply Be - One of the most known plus size retailers, offering most ranges up to a size 32. My ABC feature on their dresses can be read here.

Simply Be Dresses

Crazy Clearance - Mostly ex Simply Be stuff at discounted prices

Just Curvy - Up to a size 26 - I haven't tried these but they have a huge range of pretty dresses, well worth checking out!

Very - Mostly up to a size 28 but the odd piece in a 30 and 32.

Matalan - Rogers & Rogers items go up to a size 30. Some nice work wears items from what I have seen

Love Ur Curves Facebook Page - Independent retailer, have an online Facebook page and a shop in Essex. I reviewed some of their leggings here.

Love Ur Curve Leggings


AX Paris - Dresses up to a size 26 (You can get AX Curve dresses on other sites up to a size 32)

Curvissa - I haven't tried these yet but clothing up to a size 32.

Clothing At Tesco - Up to a size 28, I assume their clothing stores have a range of plus size items too!

Bon Marche - Clothing up to a size 32, I have yet to try these!

ASOS Curve - My new favourite find. Up to a size 28, but generous sizing so you can usually size down one or two sizes on items. Free postage and returns. I reviewed my most recent ASOS purchase here.

Casta Luna - Up to a size 36.

La Redoute - Up to a size 32, I haven't tried these yet but they have some nice looking pieces

Marks & Spencers - Up to a size 28, I assume their stores has a range of plus size too

H & M - Not a massive range but a few items up to a size 28.

Lovedrobe - Online retailer with a massive range of items up to a size 32. I reviewed some of their summer dresses here.

A selection of Lovedrobe dresses
Domino Dollhouse - American store, lovely pieces up to a size 5XL and sometimes bigger. I reviewed some of their items here.

Excite Clothing - Online retailer with a massive range of items up to a size 32. I reviewed some of their dresses here.

Chubby Cartwheels - Lovely, unique items up to a size 5Xl and bigger.

Yours Clothing - UK clothing retailer with a few stores stocking up to a size 32. I reviewed some of their items here.

New Look Inspire - Recently expanded their range and now offer clothes up to a size 30/32.

This is far from the only options out there - I will have missed, forgotten and probably not know about some! But hopefully that will help some of you, please share & spread the word that fat fashion is possible!

Do you know of any retailers that I have missed? I'd love to hear your recommendations!

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top