Breaking Boundaries Without Breaking The Bank

Since I discovered ASOS Curve I have developed a slight obsession with their clothes. I quite literally want to be rich enough to have each of their dresses in my wardrobe - Hopefully my Euromillions ticket will do me proud tonight!

Unfortunately, ASOS Curve aren't doing much to help my addiction by announcing 'silly' sales that make me want to sell my mother (sorry mum) to buy them!

I had a little browse on the ASOS Curve 50% sale today and was pleasantly surprised to see that they had 12 different dresses, in my size all for under £15.00 each. They had loads of dresses that were slightly more too! Very impressive.

I always think when something is that cheap you can afford to try something new and be a little adventurous  I am sure lots of us are guilty of sticking to the same styles when it comes to items that we buy - I know I am! However  for less than £15 all of these dresses are ones that I probably wouldn't immediately buy, but would love to try!

Cold Shoulder Dress In Floral



I have to admit, I don't own any cold shoulder dresses or tops which is a shame really because I really like the look of them. What I like about this dress is that the bold, floral pattern is something I am used to wearing so trying something like this would not be too much out of my comfort zone. I really would love to try and cold shoulder dress and I think for £15.00 it is the perfect time to try it! You can buy this dress here.

Sundress In Star Print



I always say I don;t mind getting my arms out, but when you look through my wardrobe you'll see most items are sleeved. This star print dress caught my eye a few weeks ago and since then it has been reduced in price (to just £15!) which makes it even more desirable. 2 of my friends have the dress and it's really pretty & wears well so I am glad to see it in the sale, which tempts me to buy it (BAD ASOS!). You can buy this dress here.

Skater Dress With Ballet Wrap And Short Sleeve


 


I bought this dress when it was originally in the sale - though I think it has been reduced even more now! I sized down on this from my usual size and found that it fit fine. I only have one quite drunk photo of me wearing the dress, but you get the idea! The material is quite heavy which I think makes it great for the cooler weather and for £13.00 I don't think you can go far wrong! You can buy this dress here.

Bodycon Dress With Panelled Print



I need more bodycon dresses in my life and who doesn't need more pretty dresses filling up their wardrobes? I love the pattern of this dress - I don't actually own anything that is panelled so I would love to try this! (and for just £12.50 why not!). You can buy this dress here.

Do sales tempt you to try new things, or would you rather stick to what you know?

Debz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top