ABC Of Pink Clove - Brand New Plus Size Clothing Website

I am always, always, always excited to find new places to buy pretty dresses from - which is quite ironic really because before I moved to London 16 months ago I didn't even own a dress, let alone contemplate wearing one!

Anyway, it will come as no surprise that I follow many other plus size bloggers on Twitter - it's important to keep your finger on the pulse!

Yesterday thanks to Naomi from Diamonds N Pearls I came across a brand new plus size clothing website called Pink Clove. From what I can gather they have only launched over the last couple of days, so it really is quite exciting! What is perhaps even better for many people is that there range goes up to a size 32.

It isn't just dresses that they do - I had a browse of their leggings and they have loads of funky patterns. Their website also lists skirts, tops and trousers. However, it is their dresses that caught my eye - I really can not wait for my bank balance to allow me to make a purchase and review them properly - and of course add a pretty new dress to my wardrobe

Absolute Bargain - Typography Midi Dress




Before I was even looking at prices on this site, this dress leapt off the page at me. I love, love, love the funky pattern of it and I think it would feel right at home in my wardrobe. I think it would be a flattering fit to most sizes because it looks nice and loose, although you could probably belt it (as I would) to bring it in and give a bit more shape. You'll be able to dress this up with lots of differnet accessories to give it a new look each time you wear it - so I think for £18.00 it is an absolute bargain! You can buy this dress here.

Best Value For Money - Tartan Skater Dress With Belt




All over twitter yesterday, people were raving about this dress. I think because it is a little different to anything else on offer at the moment it has really grabbed peoples attention. I would more than likely wear this with a bigger (chunkier) belt but I do love the pattern. As it is a skater dress it comes in at the waist to give a flattering shape. For just £30.00 I think this piece would be welcome in most wardrobes, especially if you are looking for something a little different. You can buy this dress here.  

Cash To Splash - Black Lace Skater Dress




It is hard to pick a cash to splash item for their website, as this is the most expensive dress on their website and only £35.00! However I do love the dress and it comes in a range of colours, so if you had cash to splash you could buy it in a variety of colours! It is no secret that I am a fan of the skater dress style and this lace dress is no different. I like how it is lacey but subtle, so you can dress it up or down depending on what occasion you are wearing it to. You can buy this dress here

What are your fave pieces from the website?

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top