Black and Bling

At the weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to the Hen Party of one of my good friends! The original plan was a picnic day in London (with a treasure hunt) and then to go to see a show at Wonderground in Waterloo. Unfortunately the weather put a dampener on our plans - so we ended up having dinner and drinks (what a shame!) in Leicester Square before we went to see the show in Waterloo. If you haven't been to see LIMBO at Waterloo then I can not recommend it enough! The show was breathtaking and Wonderland is fantastic - really worth a visit!

We also paid a cheeky visit to M and M world in the afternoon too! It wasn't my idea honest ;)



The dress code was 'black and bling' and people didn't appoint! As you know, I don't really tend to wear black so I did wonder what I was going to wear. Then I remembered that I bought this black sparkly dress from Excite clothing last  year on eBay and thought it was perfect. 


Ignore the badly posed, selfie style photos - I really need to work out the timer on my camera.
Anyway to go with the theme I wore a set of silver bangles from Primark and a frog sparkly necklace from Love Ur Curves.




Dress: Excite Clothing
Pink Leggings: Love Ur Curves
Bangles: Primark
Frog Necklace: Love Ur Curves
Shoes: Primark
Ear Rings: eBay


What did you get up to this weekend?

Debz 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top