It's A Nice Day For A Kent Wedding!

Following on from last weeks Black and Bling party I attended the wedding of two of my lovely friends yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you the amazing thought that Tom and Toria put into their wedding and all of the little personal touches they thought out - which really helped to make sure that everyone had a great day!

I don't want to talk too much about the little touches because I am bridesmaid in October (YAY!) and want to borrow a few ideas for my friends wedding (I have checked with the Bride from yesterday)... I just haven't checked with Gemma, the October bride yet - but it will be fine!! I hope.... Hi Gem :)


Anyway... For the wedding I decided to wear an orange maxi dress with I bought a few months ago and only worn once - for a charity ball.


I have tried to find the dress on the Simply Be website to give you more details but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. What I can tell you is that it has a tighter, thicker orange material underneath and then the orange and purple layer over the top is much thinner and free flowing. I really love the pattern of this dress and its really comfortable to wear all day!




I am bridesmaid for my friend in October and the hen party is next weekend - looking out for more outfit updates then!

Have you been to any weddings this year? What did you wear?

Debz 

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top