I Can't Shop On The High Street, I'm Fat: A Look At Evans in Marble Arch

As plus size retailers go, Evans have been there throughout it all! Although some of their smaller stores have had to close, they still have a massive high street presence and I hope this doesn't change any time soon.

Since moving to London I haven't really had a chance to go to the Marble Arch store, but seeing as it is a flagship store I thought it was about time I visited... I was not disappointed!





Lots of space between rails was something I was very pleased to see! No having to squeeze your way through spaces that have been crammed with rails and sales racks.

A really good winter coat selection - I think we're going to need it if this cold weather is anything to go by!




Lots of items to choose from and plenty of pretty displays to browse!

I'll be honest I don't have many Evans items in my wardrobe - I think it is a mix of styles available and cost that puts me off. That said, I am very pleased to see a plus size retailer on the high street that offers great items. I do have a couple of great items that I am really pleased with though - and I always keep my eyes open for more!

Have you been to an Evans recently? How did you find it?

Debz x


 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top