My Weekend: Manchester, Hen Party, Cocktails, Makeovers and an Amazing ASOS Curve Dress

I spent this weekend in Manchester at the hen party weekend of my very beautiful friend Gemma :)

14 of us packed into a two bedroom apartment - yes it was chaos for a pyjama party on Friday night. Such a lovely night full of onesies, wine, pizza, silly games and some of my favourite people in the world - what more could a girl need?



On Saturday we went to the MASSIVE boots store in the town centre for makeovers. I was put on the Max Factor counter and asked by the lovely girl what I wanted. Apart from not very 'orange' foundation I basically gave her free reign to do what she wanted - to say I was happy with the results in an understatement - I loved it!


Before and After :)


For the Saturday night we went for dinner and drinks in the Printworks in Manchester. 



I opted to wear this noughts and crosses from ASOS Curve which I bought a few weeks ago and hadnt had a chance to wear yet. I loved the pattern and thought it would be the perfect dress for a weekend of celebration.



I have to say - I loved the dress when I wore it, but on reflection I'm not 100% happy with the style. I think the neck comes out to wide which makes me look much broader than I am. I did love wearing the dress and its a great fit (I sized down from what I normally wear) it's just the neckline that puts me off!

I had a fabulous weekend though! What did you get up to?

Debz 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top