I Finally Got My Hands On The Typography Dress!

As many of you know, since I first clapped eyes on the Pink Clove website, I have lusted over the typography dress. Although there are loads of amazing, pretty dresses on the site (some of which I also now own) this dress jumped out at me straight away as being something different.

I love the pattern on the dress and the fact that it is midi length. I was looking for something a little different to add to my winter wardrobe and I found it!

When I attended the Pink Clove dinner I got to see the dress in the flesh and feel how high quality the material was, so I knew I had to have it!

Now... I am proud to say I am a very happy owner of this lovely dress!




As I am quite short the dress is quite long on me - but that means that anyone can 'get away' with wearing this dress without leggings or tights. Of course not everyone is as short as me (5'2) so for most people it would be much shorter!



It is as reasonably thick material which also makes it great for winter! I found the sizing to be very generous, I think I could have easily have downsized on this and for it to still fit although it would be a bit tight - but as a body con dress fan this wouldn't be a problem for me!




I know lots of people have been talking about Pink Clove... Have you bought anything? What did you think?

Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top