Getting My Scottish On - The Legendary Pink Clove Tartan Dress!

If you have read any of my blog posts - or indeed any plus size bloggers posts then you'll see that plenty of people are raving about the Pink Clove tartan dress!

As soon as the Pink Clove website was launched and the collection announced people started to talk about the tartan dress! When I saw it at the Pink Clove Blogger Dinner - I knew I had to have it!




There isn't much I can say about this dress that hasn't already been said - only that I love it! I love the fit and the quality is amazing - a bargain for £22.00!

I do smiley so much better than I do 'sultry'
So there you have it - the amazing tartan dress! It's also available as a skirt if dresses aren't your thing!

Have you bought anything from Pink Clove yet? What did you think?

Debz x

 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top