I Can't Shop On The High Street, I'm Fat: A Look at Yours Clothing, Manchester


As most of you will know by now, I spent last weekend in Manchester. While I was there we went shopping at the Arndale Centre there - not surprising when you consider there were 10 females there for the weekend!
I decided to do a sneaky bit of detective work and went to Yours Clothing store, which is on the ground floor of the Arndale Centre.

I have to say, I loved the layout of the store - plenty of space between clothing rails, lots of bright lots and friendly staff, what more could a girl want?


I really loved the Limited Collection and being able to see it properly in the flesh was lovely. I have eyed up a few items on the website but as they're a little more expensive that some Yours Clothing items it was nice to see them, feel them (and try them on if you want) before you part with your hard earned cash!


Some of my favourite items:


It was clear that the store was kitted out for its Autumn/Winter collection which is fine and to be expected! It was nice to see that the fashion trends displayed throughout Manchester was echoed in Yours Clothing - a plus size store that keeps up to date with trends is always good! 

Have you been to any Yours Clothing stores? What did you think?

Find your nearest Yours Clothing shop here. http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/storefinder.aspx 

Debz xx



If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top