Pink Skater Dress & Birthday Drinks!

On Saturday I was lucky enough to go on a night out with some of my favouritest people in the world to celebrate my birthday! We headed to Reflex in Watford to dance to cheesy 80s tunes and drink way to many £2 jagerbombs - good times!

In the days leading up to the night out, I started to wonder what I would wear... I spotted this dress on the Topsy Curvy website a few days before and bought it. Luckily it came on Saturday morning and when I tried it on, I thought it was perfect for what I wanted!


The dress is quite short, so I would definitely always wear it with leggings. That said, it is a lovely fit and the material feels a really good quality! Considering I picked this up in their sale for a bargain price of £15 I am more than happy! (I also got it in teal, but haven't worn that out yet)


Dress: Topsy Curvy
Leggings: Simply Be
Belt: Yours Clothing
Necklace: Primark

My lovely friend Lucia spent the afternoon doing mine and my sisters make up - thank you!! 

I won't scare you with the photos from the night out - we did get quite messy! If anyone saw a fat girl, in bright pink dancing to Chesney Hawkes at 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning it was probably me!

As for now... I am off to eat birthday cake for breakfast and then have a birthday dinner with my friends tonight - what a lucky girl!

Debz xx

 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top