Powerfit Friday

Unless you have been under a rock, you have probably heard of the Powerfit dresses by Scarlett & Jo. I fell in love with these dresses when they were first launched and was really excited when I heard that they had extended their size range to go up to a size 32.

I have seen lots of beautiful bloggers wearing the power fit dresses (they come in a range of colours and designs) but no one that compares to me size wise - so before I invested in one, I wanted to try one on! Sadly, I am lazy and hadn't gotten around to going back to Evans to try one in store.

This week the lovely ladies at Scarlett & Jo emailed me to see if I would like to try the animal print powerfit dress, as they would like to send me one... How kind!



I finally got around to trying it on today - and I love it! Size wise I would say stick to your usual size. The dress is lined and panelled inside which means that you get a tight fit, but I like that the material is thick so it gives you a nice smooth shape.




What I like about the dress is that the print is in the middle, with a black border which gives a nice 'flattering' shape. You should all know that I don't worry too much about shape and being flattering, but I do think that this is a nice touch!

Unless you can catch a Scarlett & Jo sale (they do happen quite often) then these dresses are definitely at 'investment piece' price but to be honest with you, I would say that they are well worth the price - I currently have my beady eyes on a red one!

I have kept the pictures quite basic on this one, as I plan to dress it up to attend an Xmas event next week - I'll show you how it turns out afterwards!

Have you tried a Scarlett & Jo dress yet? What did you think??

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:
Facebook / Twitter / Blog Loving / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr /

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very greatful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top