Lady in Red

I have had this red dress from ASOS Curve in my wardrobe for a while, but haven't had a chance to wear it. This weekend I decided to be a lady in red for the Plus London After Dark Party and then my trip to BGP in the evening. I wore it with leggings (surpisingly I know!) and some sparkly silver shoes. I loved the fit of the top and enjoyed wearing it.





The 'lovely' necklace gets SO many comments, it's a Primark bargain and I am so glad I picked up it when I saw it a few months ago!

I don't often wear red, so it was a nice change for me - what colour do you like to wear?

Debz x


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top