Brit Mums Xmas Do

On Monday I attended the BritMums Xmas Do... As I am not a parent blogger (I know shocking, right?) I don't get to hear about many of these events! Thankfully my flatmate is a mummy-to-be blogger and she heard about the event - with the promise of sparkling Christmas lights and cake I couldn't resist.

There were around 80 bloggers at the event - which was packed full of delicious goodies from Morrisons to try - lots of their Christmas range was there to tickle our taste buds (I thoroughly recommend the salt sea caramel pretzels)... We were treated to lunch and then given a goodie bag to take home - the team behind Brit Mums and Morrisons really looked after us!

I was really taken back by just how friendly everyone was - even to a non-parent blogger like me! Lots of people came up to say hi, ask about my blog, if I was enjoying the event etc - I even got 'spotted' from attending Blogfest a couple of weeks ago! 

Thank you to BritMums for letting me come along - Hopefully see you all soon!




I didn't know what to wear to the event - it started at 10:30am, so this was definitely not a dress up occasion! In the end I went for this trusty dress from New Look and a new beige cardigan from Just For 5 Pounds. I blogged about them last week and how good value their plus size range seemed - They kindly sent me this cardigan to try for myself. I have to say I was really impressed with the quality and the fit - it is a very generous fit and feels really nice on. In my opinion it is a complete bargain for a fiver and I am very tempted to try something else from the site!


Light Batwing Cardigan - http://www.justfor5pounds.com/products/CLOTHING/PlusSize/p_TP2121


Have you started your Christmas organising yet?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:
Facebook / Twitter / Blog Loving / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr /

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very grateful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top