ABC of Winter Warmers from Simply Be

BRRRRRR!!! How is it THIS cold already!? 

I'll admit it - I am not a winter person! I don't like wearing lots of layers, I own one coat and I don't enjoy going out in the cold, dark, miserable evenings! Give me leggings, a dress and flip flops any day!

That said - we're in the middle of winter and there is no avoiding it! There are some really love winter jumpers on offer this season, so I thought I would take a look at some of the ones on offer from Simply Be this year!

Affordable - 
Chunky Knit Heart Jumper





Available in mint and white (as pictured) or mint and grey I think that this bargain is great for just £21.00. When it comes to jumpers I personally don't like them massive and chunky, because I don't like being too hot and sweaty. What I think is nice about this jumper is that it is nice and warm thanks to the chunky knit but it doesn't look like it would be too big and bulky to wear. You can get this jumper here.

Bargain - Stripe Open Knit Tunic Jumper




I know, I know - back away from the stripes!! This jumper breaks the fashion rules when it comes to what plus size should wear, but maybe that is why I love it so much! I love a tunic jumper because they're nice and long, so you can easily team them up with leggings (and boots!). I think that this jumper has a nice shape to it, the only problem is that I think I would have to buy both colours - nightmare! You can get this jumper here.

Cash To Splash - 
Grazia Soft Fluffy Knitted Metallic Yarn Jumper



As I am sure you all know by now, I can not resist a bit of sparkle. I love this jumper because it looks nice and cosy, but it still has some glitz and glamour about it! If you were wearing this to work and suddenly decided to go out for drinks afterwards, you would not feel at all under dresses in a jumper like this! For just £40.00 I think it would be a great addition to a wardrobe. You can get this jumper here

What do you like to wear to keep warm in winter?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top