Pretty Birthday Dresses

Last week for my birthday my friend Lucia (from www.ucantwearthat) bought me a lovely new dress from New Look. I have to admit that the dress is something that I would have glanced at on the rack and not picked up. But then, hands up, I am guilty of sticking to one style of clothing as much as possible. The lack of sleeves on this dress would have put me off - even though the pattern is beautiful!

Inspire Burgundy Butterfly Skater Dress
That said - I love it!! I love the fit, I love the pattern and SHOCK HORROR I love the sleeves! I know for many people getting their fat arms out is a big deal and I guess I somehow fell under that umbrella, but actually you know what - who cares!

The truth is that, whatever I wear I will look fat! Whether I wear sleeves or no sleeves, I will still look the same shape, so why not wear whatever I like!

The dress is from New Look and goes up to a 32. I found the fit to be a good one although the material doesn't have much stretch to it, so you should probably bear that in mind when ordering. I really loved that this was patterned and pretty without being too bright - so perfect for the day time! 



On the day I teamed it up with my brand new over the body bag (Thanks little sister!), leggings from Love Ur Curves, cardigan from Yours Clothing and boots from Primark. 

I love that my friends help me push boundaries and wear clothes that make me feel fabulous!! If you love the dress, you can get it here.

Have you ever been 'forced' to push the boundaries of fashion and ended up loving it!?

Debz xx

 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top