ABC of Christmas Frocks From Yours Clothing

With Christmas just a few weeks away, I am sure I am not alone in my thoughts turning to what I am going to wear to Christmas parties! With the dark dull evenings and the freezing cold weather, what I actually want is glitz, glamour and a whole shed load of sparkle!

I already have my eyes on a dress or two - which I will blog about when I have them! For now, I thought I would do a few posts on what dresses I like that are out there - so that your plus size Christmas dress shopping is made as easy as possible!

First up - My ABC of Christmas frocks from Yours Clothing!



Affordable - Black And White Lace Print Sleeveless Dress With Cut Out Detail



Seeing as this dress is in the sale, it's a complete and utter bargain. It also means that if you want it  - you better get your hands on it before it sells out! What I love about this dress is that it is perfect to wear for any occasion - you can easily dress it or dress it down depending on the event. It is great to wear to work with leggings and then you can change to tights if you want to dress it up and go straight to work in your lovely new dress. Click here to get the dress for just £16.80!

Bargain - Black Dress With Silver Glittery Damask Print To Top




Black and silver seem to be the colours of this festive season and this offering from Yours Clothing does not disappoint! When you consider that the price tag is just £35 - it is the ultimate affordable dress for the party season. I can picture this dress with some sparkly accessories and really nice sparkly shoes - helping to make sure you're all glitzy for whatever Christmas party you attend! Click here to get the dress for a bargain price of £35.00!


Cash To Splash - Black Cold Shoulder Dress with Sequin Embellishment



I noticed this dress in the coming soon section and I love it! If you have a bit of extra cash to spend on a Christmas outfit this year - why not grab this one when it becomes available? You can sign up for them to 'let you know' and they'll let you know when it's available for sale. Click here to get this dress for £55.00

So there you have it - my picks of dresses for this years festive season from Yours Clothing!

Do you have your eye on any party frocks yet?


Debz xx


P.S Just as a little sidenote - Yours Clothing have a "Be A Stylist" competition for the day on their website - Why not enter and try win yourself an exciting prize? http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/Static/SeptemberCompetition.aspx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top