ABC Of Winter Dresses From Simply Be

Following on from yesterdays look at Yours Clothing dresses for Christmas, I thought I would have a little nosey at what Simply Be are offering this year! Alongside the now infamous 'mermaid dress' they have some really solid offerings for winter - I have serious dress lust looking at their page! If anyone has any tips on how to win the lottery, it would be much appreciated!



Affordable - Flock Baroque Print Skater Dress



I have had my eye on this dress for a while now, but have yet to buy it! I love the pattern on the dress and think it would actually be lovely to wear over Christmas. What I like about this dress is that it looks like it would be lovely and warm - I know many girls want long sleeves on their dresses, and this is perfect! You can easily wear this with leggings or tights and boots - either way it would look lovely! This dress is only £24.00 - click here to get it!

Bargain - AX Paris Sequin Bodycon Dress

If you follow any of the plus size bloggers then you will probably have seen this dress - which has been fondly named the 'mermaid dress'. To me this is the PERFECT party season dress - bodycon and sequins, what more does a girl need? I love the pattern and colour of the dress - to be honest there isn't anything I don't like about the dress. Even though this dress is £65 I still think it's a bargain. Click here to get it.

Cash To Splash - Joanna Hope Lace Dress



Although I would never have the budget to be able to afford a dress like this, I have serious lust going on for it! I love the lace affect and the colour of the dress. What I love most about the dress is that you can easily wear it without having to dress it up too much - the simplistic look will really work with this dress. This dress is a real investment piece at £120.00 - click here to get it.


So, there you have it  - a teeny, tiny insight into what Simply Be are offering shoppers this Christmas.


Have you got your eye on any Christmas dresses yet?


Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top