Comfy Casuals

Last weekend I made the journey home to be a bridesmaid - you can see the post here. My family live in Lancashire which means that journeying home usually takes between 3-4 hours door to door so I obviously want to be comfortable when I travel. 

Here's what I wore this weekend:


Dress: ASOS
Leggings: Love Ur Curves
Cardigan: Pink Clove
Boots: Primark
Belt: Yours Clothing


When you're travelling, going up and down the tube stairs and then on a packed train with a heavy suitcase you really dont want to be layered up to much because you just get too hot and bothered too quickly. This is perfect for travelling because it's comfy to wear, cosy and I can easily remove the cardigan if I get too hot!

What are your comfortable 'go to' items?

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top