Access All ASOS - An Exciting New Adventure

A few weeks ago my flat mate sent me a link to a website called 'Access All ASOS' which invited people to apply to be an ASOS Insider. Once I read the first few paragraphs on the page, I knew I had to apply!

"Do you heart ASOS? Have you ever wanted to know what happens behind the scenes of your favourite fashion giant? Well, we have some pretty exciting news! We’re about to throw open our doors to let you see all the crazy goings on at Planet ASOS… and you can be a part of it all, too. #AccessAllASOS is an exciting new destination for our most loyal fans, where you’ll get unprecedented access to all things ASOS. As an ASOS insider, you’ll be the first to know about our new collections, inspirations and adventures. You’ll get opportunities to visit ASOS HQ in London, as well as invites to our most exciting events. You’ll be able to really get under our skin and learn how we do what we do. There might even be the odd freebie or exclusive discount…So if you’re passionate about ASOS, step right up!"

How could I resist? So, I sent about filling in my application form! I wasn't sure how successful I would be, because I assumed they would mainly be looking for people who shopped from their main ASOS range, which of course I don't. However I filled in the form telling them about my new found love for ASOS Curve, and why I am so passionate about brands just like them!

And then a few days ago - this amazing package of lovelyness arrived! I can not tell you how excited I was to be an ASOS Insider! 



I have since had a nosey on the #AccessallASOS hashtag on twitter and I have to applaud ASOS. All the people who applied got different gifts, thoughtful and well matched - as well as a lovely handwritten note to welcome them to the team!



I am part of the very first bunch of ASOS Insiders, so I have no idea what the future holds - but how exciting! I think there is nothing better than a brand who listen to their customers and interact with them and it sounds like that is exactly what ASOS Insiders is all about, so I am keen to see what it brings!

Applications for 2013 are closed, but you can go on their site and apply for 2014 - how exciting!

What would you like to see brands doing more of?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top