I Can't Shop On The High Street, I'm Fat: A Look At New Look Inspire

I have talked about the New Look Inspire range before, in fact I own quite a few of their pieces. I recently discovered that the New Look on Tottenham Court Road (London) has quite a big Inspire range in store so I thought I would go along and check it out!



As you will see from the pics - the display is pretty impressive. They have quite a big area dedicated to Inspire clothing, so you can easily browse for what you are looking for. There is a good selection of clothes - though I did notice a couple of items I liked on the website which I couldnt see in store.





The only thing I was disappointed in was the fact that the store still only stocks up to a size 26. I thought it was great news that the New Look Inspie website goes up to a 32 now and I would love to see this rolled out to stores soon. *fingers crossed*




I did however fall in love with one of their beautiful leather style jackets and will be purchasing this in my size from the website ASAP!




Do you have a New Look Inspire near you? What do you think of it?


Find your nearest New Look Inspire store here http://www.newlook.com/storeLocator/store_landing.jsp 

Debz xx


 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top