ABC - Flocked Frocks For Christmas By New Look

It seems to have snuck up on us, but now lots of retailers are offering a wide range of different flocked frocks - and I love it! What I love about the flocked style is that it turns what could be a plain dress into something different! Whilst looking at the New Look Inspire range to see what they're offering this Christmas I noticed that they have a number of these dresses on sale. It's not quite my usual ABC style as the prices between them aren't that dramatic, but I love the dresses all the same!




Affordable - Inspire Burgundy Rose Flocked Skater Dress


I am a sucker for a skater dress as you know and this one doesn't disappoint. What I like about burgundy is that it is a nice subtle colour which you'll be able to dress up in almost anyway that you want. This dress is yet another great Christmas dress offering that you can easily take from the office to after work drinks. It's only £24.99 and you can get it here.

Bargain - Samya Stone Flocked Rose Print Sleeveless Skater Dress




I really like the subtle colour of this dress too, but what I love most is the sleeves! This shape of skater dress has caught my eye recently and I;d love to have this in my wardrobe. I can see this dressed up either with sparkly jewellery or go the complete opposite way and go for big bright colours. Although this dress is £40.00, its a great investment piece which you can continue to wear after the festive season. You can get your hands on this dress  here.

Cash To Splash - Praslin Teal Oriental Flocked Skater Dress



I love everything about this dress! I love how the bright teal colour and the flock effect work well together, it really makes the dress stand out and look different. However what I also love is the shape of the neckline which I think will be very flattering whatever body shape you have. This dress is only £42 which means you won't have to stretch the budget too much to afford it! You can get this dress here.
Have you seen anything you like from the New Look Inspire range this season?


Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top