OOTD: Leather Biker Jacket & ASOS Wrap Top

I know, I know - what a lovely, imaginative title - you lucky bunch! My creative juices are really flowing this morning, can you tell?

Anyway, I finally got around to wearing this lovely purple wrap dress that I got from ASOS for my birthday (thanks Gem!) and thought I should blog about it! - It's also now only £15.00 in the sale - bargain!





I teamed it with leggings (obviously!) and then to leave the house I wore my New Look biker jacket and a pretty cake scarf which I also got for my birthday!



As always I am loving my accessories - I teamed this outfit up with my new Black Heart Creatives necklace (Thanks Leighanne) and a long, heart necklace from Primark!




I am notoriously bad for wrapping up warm for winter - I hate layers and wearing too many heavy clothes so generally I don't wrap up at all! This is the first coat (jacket!) I have owned in years. That said, I do love the look and the fit of the jacket so I don't see any reason why I wouldn't carry on wearing it for winter - seeing as it's freezing already, I think we're in for a cold one!




Have you bought anything new for your winter wardrobe?

Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top