Floral Skater Dress By Pink Clove

I have talked about Pink Clove many, many times before so I don't want to go on about them too much!

What I will say is that I have another dress of theirs - and the Floral Skater Dress does not disappoint!



I love the floral pattern of the dress and the skater dress makes it a lovely and flattering fit. I teamed it up with leggings, but tights would work just as well!


It is currently on the website for a bargain price of £22.00. It it a nice thick material too, so great for winter!



Have you purchased anything from Pink Clove yet? What did you think?

Debz x



 If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top