Christmas Dress - A Tartan Treat

Happy New Year and all that jazz! I hope that 2014 turns out to be everything you could hope for and more!! 


I wanted to do a quick blog on the dress I wore on Christmas day, which is a lovely tartan midi dress that the lovely ladies at Topsy Curvy were kind enough to send me just before the big day! I am in love with the current tartan trend & think that the pattern and colours are so lovely!



I really like the vibrant red on this dress, which I think made it perfect for the festive season. I got a size down from my usual size however it didn't feel to small at all! I like the snug fit so it was perfect for me. I really like the black side panels which I felt broke up the pattern of the dress a little! I teamed it up with some leggings from One One Three (which are amazing by the way - lovely thick material and great sizing!). I have bought from Topsy Curvy before (you can use their website or Facebook to purchase from there) and find their stuff always comes quickly, well packed and generous sizes!


The dress is currently only £21 on their site too! http://topsycurvy.co.uk/shop/tartan-midi-dress/

I have seen loads of your festive blogging outfits - if you have any more to share I would love to see them!

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:
Facebook / Twitter / Blog Loving / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr /

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very greatful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top