Not So Mini Mouse

Yes... The typo is on purpose! I know, I am THAT funny!

Just a very quick post today on a lovely polka dot dress I picked up in the ASOS Sale. It's currently only £13, bargain! (It seems to be out of stock upon checking, but they have the lovely navy one for only £22! http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Curve/ASOS-CURVE-Exclusive-Skater-Dress-In-Spot-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2995287&WT.ac=rec_viewed)



I love the skater dress because it is a longer length - although I have tucked it up under the belt because I wanted it to be a bit shorter for the night out I was going on. I love the versatility. Teamed it up with a black belt that I picked up at the Plus London Plus Size Market for the grand old price of 50p!



I managed to do the whole of Saturday night out sober... partying and dancing til 3am. I was quite proud of myself - Dryathlon/Cancer Research you should be too! http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-Aiken-dryathlete

If you're looking for a dress or two for a bargain price, I really can't recommend the ASOS sale enough at the moment.

Have you bought anything?

Debz x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top