OMCZ Keeping It Casual

I decided this week to keep up my Outside My Comfort Zone post with Yours Clothings 'Onesie Wednesday'. I know that Onesies are a bit of a marmite situation, but I have to say I love them!


Yours Clothing kindly sent me this onesie to review, because it is a feature in their new range which goes up to a size 36. I remember two years ago being over the moon because I found one website which had one onesie available in my size - now I have so much choice for my size and places like Yours Clothing going even bigger and for me it is amazing! 



I love this onesie simply because it is comfy and cosy... its made of a lovely fleecy material which keeps me nice and toasty even on cold days. I have to say that when it comes to casual at home, I love nothing more than being in a onesie or a pair of pyjamas. The sizing of the onesie is great, it's long on me (but I am very short) so if you're a bit taller then go for it! I love the hood because it makes me feel all cosy and lovely.


You can buy this onesie up to a size 36 from here http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Red_and_black_star_print_hooded_onesie-(18330).aspx 

Yours Clothing do a range of clothing and nightwear up to a size 36. I can vouch for this item http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Pink_Scruffy_Pooch_Frill_Sleeve_Placement_Print_PJ_Set-(20185).aspx because they kindly sent me the pyjamas. Unfortunately I wore them ALL over Christmas and left them at home at my mums house 400 miles away so there is no photos of me in them - bad blogger! They're really comfortable and well made though, so definite worth a look!

Yours Clothing were kind enough to feature my photo on their Facebook page yesterday, and it now has over 300 comments of debate on how good (or not!) I look in the onesie... I'd love to know what you think of this type of casual wear?

If you haven't used Yours Clothing before then you can use the code 'blogger6' to get £10 off of a £20 spend. New customers only but what better excuse do you need to give them a try?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:
Facebook / Twitter / Blog Loving / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr /

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very greatful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

Make sure you check out everyone else taking part in the Outside My Comfort Zone Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top