Big Bird - My ASOS Curve Sale Bargain!

I have to admit being a fan of a sale - I mean, when you can get a dress at a bargain price - why not!? Just before Christmas ASOS announced a massive up to 50% off and I could have wept - who wants to be bargain dress shopping before Christmas?

Anyway - two dresses caught my eye and so I had to have them - which at a total of £22 for 2 dresses delivered was amazing! I got my hands on this brill bird print dress & a lovely polka dot one, which no doubt I'll write about in the future too!



I wore it out the other day teamed up with a stretchy belt, New Look Jacket, One One Three Leggings and a New Look lion necklace (which was another sale bargain at £2!)



I found the dress to be a very generous fit and I love the pattern - which is pretty but also plain, so can be dressed up in anyway you want. It's also elasticated under the bust, which helps to give it a lovely shape and be nice and flattering, for want of a better word!

What sale bargains have you snapped up?

You can grab this ASOS dress at http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Curve/ASOS-CURVE-Skater-Dress-In-Bird-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3118890&SearchQuery=bird%20print&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Print for just £13!

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top