7 Weeks To See London

Ideally I wanted to call this blog "7 Weeks Until I Leave London, I Haven't Seen Enough While Being Here So Now I Am Going To Do One New Thing A Week (On A Budget) Until I Leave" but that just wasn't catchy enough.



If you follow me on any social networking sites then you may have read that I am soon to be moving back up north. I have lived in London for the last 2 years and loved every minute of it. 

Since living here I have started blogging, gone on a Eurostar train, watched a West End play, had more drunken nights than I can care to remember, got lost on numerous journeys, made new friends for life, found myself, got ridiculously sunburnt, found a love of pretty dresses, worn a 'knob' dress,  visited ASOS headquarters, eaten dinner at the Hilton Hotel, played proper bingo for the first time, been on TV and so much more.. What's not to love? Now, in 7 weeks I get to move back to be with my family, who I miss always when I am not there! Exciting!!!!

As much as I have done some pretty exciting stuff in London, I don't feel I have done enough - can you ever do enough? 

So, for the next 7 weeks I have set myself a challenge. I want to do one fun, interesting, different thing each week between now and when I leave. On top of that, I am going to do that on a budget! 

I'll choose a pretty dress to wear, maybe drag a friend along with me and blog about the whole thing - because that's how I roll! I might even do more than one thing in a week, because there is just so much to do! But at least one thing a week, to add to the amazing memories I already have of this beautiful city.

That said, you don't get rid of me that easily and I plan to come back to London often... woop!

If you have any recommendations of quirky, cheap, fun things to do in London, send them my way!!

Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top