Super Size, Super Comfy

Sorry for the lack of blog posts, I have been up north for a couple of weeks and only just back in London. Today I had a lunch date with one of my bestests, but also had one of those days where you just want to be comfy! We were only going to the local Toby Carvery so I knew I didn't have to get super dressed up.

In the end, I opted for this new Yours Clothing gold leopard printed tunic top, which they kindly sent me just before Christmas. When they emailed me I was excited to learn that they are now offering a range of their items up to a size 36. Even though this is bigger than I personally need I am always excited to hear of new fatshion options and it's really great to see retailers listening to  the needs of their customers. They also sent me an amazing onesie, which I will review soon!



As you can see I went for very comfy - not a belt or accessory in sight! However, what I wore was perfect with me. I teamed it up with my Just 5 Pounds cardigan, One One Three leggings and some Primark boots - Comfy all the way!!



Yours Clothing have a number of items available up to a size 36, so if you have previously been put off by sizing then make sure you head over now. This item is now only £15 in the sale - bargain!

Have you bought anything from Yours Clothing lately?



If you haven't used Yours Clothing before then you can use the code 'blogger6' to get £10 off of a £20 spend. New customers only but what better excuse do you need to give them a try?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:
Facebook / Twitter / Blog Loving / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr /

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very greatful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top