British Plus Size Fashion Weekend


I heard a lot about last years Plus Size Fashion Weekend, but sadly was unable to attend - I hope to change that this year. From what I hear, British Plus Size Fashion Weekend is about bringing together plus size brands and consumers, to showcase brands up and coming lines and let them see reaction from the people who are likely to buy it.

The British Plus Size Fashion Weekend website promises a weekend of fun, fashion and more - with catwalk fashion shows and the chance to shop at your favourite retailers (with some of them offering a discount).

Don't just think that it is big name brands that will be taking the stage, so far I have heard that names like Topsy Curvy and Syreeta Badu will be in attendance showing their clothing, so it is set to be a fashion filled day.

There are different tickets available (I need to decide which one I want!), so why not have a browse and see what you fancy? I am always excited to attending new plus size events and love that next month is going to see me attending my first plus size fashion show.

Will you be going?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top