Once You Go Black...


As I went out last night I wore two outfits yesterday... I debated between two short posts and one massive one & decided to split the posts up!

Once again I decided to showcase a pair of my new Love Ur Curves leggings and opted for the blue leggings with white hearts. I found this to be a great fit, but they are longer than the plain/block coloured leggings i also picked up. It wasn't a problem, but maybe something to be aware of.

As they are patterned leggings I had wondered what I would be able to wear them with. Earlier this week I picked up a black skater dress on sale for £20.00 in Evans and realised it would be perfect. Anyone who knows me, knows that wearing black isn't something I do very often, so i did have to dress it up with a large pink statement necklace.




The Evans dress was lovely, but a little baggy for me, So I tucked it with a belt and gave it a bit more shape. The LOVE necklace I picked up Primark ages ago and have been looking for an outfit to wear it with. I think the length of the dress allows you to see just enough of the leggings for the pattern to not be too overbearing. 

 

You'll have to excuse the poses - I am still getting used to this posing malarky!

I really enjoyed this outfit and can definitely see me using more black in my wardrobe with the right colourful pieces added to it!

Do you have any key colours, styles or patterns in your wardrobe?


Debz x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top