Leggings To Make Your Legs Stand Out

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't shy away from colour. I love colourful clothes, floral patterns and clothes that have something to say about themselves. In general I like to wear bright coloured tops and finish them off with a pair of dark leggings. I love this look because I think it is something that you can pull off for any occasion and depending how you dress up (or down!) an outfit this style can be suitable for day or nightwear.

However, when I saw these leggings on Love Ur Curves, I knew I had to try something new!



I have been on the search for bright leggings for a while now but haven’t been able to find anything that really grabbed my eye - especially without paying over the odds. I have bought a few pieces from Love Ur Curves, so when I saw these at 2 pairs for £15.00 I couldn't resist! They have a massive range of colours available; it was hard to pick just 4 I wanted!

My package came yesterday.. I also ordered 2 necklaces which are equally lovely. I love buying from Love Ur Curves because the items always arrive quickly (I ordered this Friday, it arrived Monday) and are well packed... Their colourful packaging always gets me excited when they arrive!



I have to say - the leggings do not disappoint! I ordered a size smaller than normal (doesn't everyone do that with leggings?) and they fit really well! There is also loads of stretch in the material so they're comfy and would fit a range of sizes. 


I love these 3 plain, block colour leggings and I can already think of a few dresses in my wardrobe that these would be suitable to wear with. The great thing about leggings of one colour like this is that they're easy to dress with almost anything and you don’t have to worry about patterns clashing.


I fell in love with these leggings straight away but worried about what I would be able to wear them with. Most of the clothes in my wardrobe are patterned, so I was worried about having an outfit that clashed just a bit too much. However, I went to Evans in Marble Arch yesterday and picked up a great dress that I can wear with these. I plan to wear it on Friday, so I'll be able to do a proper outfit post then!

If you're looking for plus size clothes with a difference then Love Ur Curvesis great. She also stocks some stuff that you see popping up on other sites, but generally with a lower price!

What do you think?

Debz x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top