Breaking Barriers in Belgium

Yesterday, I went for a day trip to De Panne in Belgium. When we booked it, it was supposed to be a lovely day, on the beach in the sunshine! However, the great British summer did it's best to ruin it for us! Despite the rain though, it was a lovely day!

While walking through the main town centre in De Panne spotted a shop that seemed to have plus size mannequins in the window (WIN!) so we wandered in. To be honest, I wasn't convinced they would have anything in my size (on a high street.. surely not!) but I was drawn in by the amazing colours of all the clothes they had... I know, plus size clothes on a plus size mannequin in a colour other than black... MIND BLOWN!

Breaking The Barriers

Anyway... All of the clothes were labelled in S, M, L, XL etc so I had no idea on what the real sizes were... But remembering my 'Dress Sizes Are Pants' post, I decided that didn’t matter and I would simply see if they fit me rather than pay attention to the sizes of the label.


The great news is that I came home with two amazing t-shirts (I could have shopped more but we were pushed for time). As you'll see from the pic, the colour and slogan on these is right up street.


I really love the colour and print on both of these t-shirts! They're a bit short to wear with leggings (personal preference) so I shall be investing in some jeans to wear this with! I haven't worn jeans in over a year, but I figure it's all about breaking barriers so I'm going to do it! I'll do a proper outfit post when I have the jeans and give these amazing t-shirts their debut!

I came away with some other amazing bits and pieces from the trip... I arrived back in London last night a very happy girl :)

I'd love to hear about you breaking the barriers clothes purchases & style choices!

Hope you all had a good weekend

Debz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top