Leggings For All Occasions!

Earlier this week I blogged about the 4 pairs of bright coloured leggings I bought last week & as of yesterday I managed to wear a pair of them out!

As they're bright, I wanted to make sure that the rest of the outfit contrasted well with them without going to over the top.

In the end I decided to team the blue pair of leggings up with an AX Paris dress I picked up from Simply Be a few weeks ago. I absolutely adore the AX Paris range and if I could, would probably have every single one of their dresses in my wardrobe. The few dresses I have got all fit well and I like the way they nip in to give me a bust but flow over the rest of my body to be flattering.







I decided to team the dress up with the blue leggings as I thought they would be the ideal daytime outfit.

Leggings: Love Ur Curves
Dress: AX Paris
Necklace: Love Ur Curves
Belt: Yours Clothing
Shoes: Primark

I found the leggings a great size & really comfortable to wear. There was plenty of stretch in them, but not enough that they went see-through, which is every girl leggings nightmare!

#FunnyFace

Debz xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top