ABC On Simply Be Dresses - Choices For All Budgets

I have decided to start a new set of posts for my blog – the ABC of shopping. When it comes to clothes we usually have a set amount that we can spend on an item. The great thing about many plus size retailers is that they have a range of items at all sorts of costs, so there is something for everyone.

As a BBW blogger I want to bring you details of dresses to suit all budgets and so I introduce to you, the ABC of shopping.

A - Absolute Bargain – usually a sale item or something that is so cheap you simply cannot afford to have a wardrobe without this in

B - Best Value For Money – Something that is affordable and offers great value

C - Cash To Splash – Items for special occasions that are worth spending a little more of your hard earned cash on!

First up is a ABC on Simply Be Dresses:

I love Simply Be dresses; I really think if you look through their website for a new dress you’ll always find something to suit you! Perhaps what I like best about Simply Be dresses is that there is a massive range of dresses, with all sorts of price tags attached to them – so whatever your budget, there will be something to suit you.

Absolute Bargain
Bow Print Tea Dress - £19.00

I actually have this dress & bought it when it was full price and still feel I have had fantastic value for money. I love the print of the dress and the fit is great. I really like the light blue colour and think it is perfect for summer (if we have ever get one).  It comes in petite, regular and tall which means that it is perfect for everyone. The navy colour is also a great addition to any wardrobe. At less than £20.00 for a pretty dress like this that you can dress up or dress down I really think you cannot go far wrong! You can buy the dress here.
Slightly blurry photo, but here is me in the dress!
Best Value For Money

AX Paris Black Floral Multi Prom Dress With Satin Belt - £40.00

I am in love with at least 95% of the dresses that AX Paris offer up – I have so many of them in my wardrobe and it still isn’t enough. I don’t have this AX Paris dress in my wardrobe, but I think it could well be my next dress spend. I just need an excuse to buy it and wear it! I have a few dresses from AX Paris in the cut and style, although with different patterns so I know how it fits and works with my body. I love the length of these dresses and the amazing patterns that their dresses offer. If you have a party or night out coming up, this dress can be perfectly dressed up to suit almost any situation. You can buy this dress here.

Cash To Splash

Project D London Queens Print Maxi Dress Length 54 inches - £84.00

The Project D range of dresses first hit my radar when a number of bloggers reviewed their pieces. This dress caught my eye because I loved the pattern and it made me realise I simply do not have enough maxi dresses in my life! I have a wedding to attend in September and I am currently considering outfit options and what to wear. If I have the cash to splash then I’ll definitely be considering this dress by Project D. The dress comes in different lengths, so there should be something for everyone and its elastication to the back helps to ensure that it is a lovely flattering fit for anyone that chooses to wear it. You can buy this dress here.

So, there you have it - 3 amazing dresses to suit all sorts of budgets. I hope to bring more ABC of shopping write-ups over the coming weeks and months.

Have you splashed out on anything lately? I’d love to hear about it!

Debz xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top