My First Ever ASOS Curve Purchase


When I read about the ASOS Curve last week, I had to make a purchase. Having never bought from ASOS  Curve before I wasn't 100% sure what to buy - but in the end I opted for 3 new dresses... I know, surprising! haha

My bargain purchase came a few days later, all packed lovely and securely - How exciting!



A little sneak peak of what I bought! ;)
My favourite dress from the 3 I bought (I'll more than likely blog about them all at some point) was the T-Shirt Dress In Letter Print that was a bargain at £13.00 in the sale!


I decided to wear it out on Saturday night and really liked the fit. As I am quite short, it was just the right length for me to wear as a dress without leggings, exactly what I needed for the heatwave that we experienced this weekend.


I liked the lightweight material of the dress, which made it comfortable to wear all night.
I put the photos up on Facebook the next day and someone pointed out there is an unfortunate choice of words across the front, made up in the random pattern in the lettering. ASOS Curve have apologised, refunded my money and assured me that it isn't the same on every dress!

All in all, despite the word in the pattern (which once you see it, you can't help but notice it every time) I was really impressed with the dress & the service I received from ASOS and so would definitely recommend them and their clothes to anyone looking for somewhere new to shop.

Have you shopped at ASOS Curve before, what did you think?

Debz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top