Skater Girl Indulges

I know I rant quite a lot about body image issues, but as a BBW blog I feel it is important to also bring you plus size bargains and clothes that I like. I know that as a self-confessed fat chick it can be hard to fit clothes you like, that fit, that you can actually afford.

One of my new-found faves is ASOS Curve. I know I am quite late to the party with this website, but I really am loving everything that they have on offer at the moment.

Last week I picked up this bargain of a grey skater dress and decided to wear it to Club Indulge on Saturday.

Skater Dress With Sweetheart Neckline And Short Sleeve

I really like the fit of the dress and the fact that it is long enough to wear without leggings - although it would look pretty funky teamed up with leggings. That is the beauty of a dress like this, the choice is yours! I found it very flattering around the bust and it was more than comfortable to wear all night. I bought a size down from my usual size and it still fit fine. For just £15.00 in their current ASOS Curve sale, it really is a must have for any wardrobe. Get yours here

I teamed it up with my other new found love - a necklace from Black Heart Creatives. I have three of these now - I'll blog about my other favourite necklace another time. I got comments on my necklace all night long, with loads of other ladies wanting to get their hands on one!




I wore the outfit to Club Indulge - which is a relatively new plus size party that was held in London Bridge. Held in champagne bar right next to the Hilton Hotel the summer mixer event did threaten to be ruined by rain but actually the 4th Club Indulge was quite possibly my favourite one yet. The next one is at the end of August and if you haven't been to one before, I would recommend it!

 
The night did get a bit blurry - I blame the wine!
Dress: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Primark
Belt: Yours Clothing (old season)
Necklace: Black Heart Creatives

What did you get up to this weekend?


Debz x



If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top