ABC Of Rainy Day Clothes From Evans

So... I hate to say it, but I think it might be over. Has summer really upped and left us? I think so! We had 2 weeks of pure, blissful sunshine where we all moaned it was too hot and that we couldn’t sleep... Seems like Mother Nature has listened to our moans and sent us rain, thunder and lightning - lovely!

The problem with this weather is that it is so interchangeable & unpredictable... I went for drinks one evening last week in a dress and flip-flops, by the time I was on my way home it was full thunder and lightning - not ideal!

So anyway, I thought would do a little piece on items that can be layered easily and are perfect for when the weather just doesn’t know what it is doing! As a plus-size retailer Evans really seem to have upped their game recently & I love some of the pieces they have bought out... Once my bank balance allows me I'll definitely be purchasing some to do some proper reviews for you

Absolute Bargain - Swan By Clements Ribeiro Lips Print Jersey Dress



On sale for just £15.00 this would make a fantastic addition to any wardrobe. What I love about this dress is that it is so easy to dress up or dress down. I can picture it with tights and a nice sparkly shrug for an evening out or leggings and a cardigan for on the day. As a jersey dress the material is going to be lightweight, so you can layer it without having to worry too much about being too warm in this weather. You can buy it here.

Best Value For Money - Scarlett & Jo Purple Waterfall Stud Detail Dress


At £40.00 this dress is a little more expensive that other items I put in the best value for money section, but I really do think that it fits here perfectly. I love the waterfall stud detail on this dress and feel that it is perfect for those nights when you want to wear a pretty dress but not something that screams "look at me" too much! I love many of the Scarlett & Jo pieces and can't wait to own one - I have seen reviews from other bloggers and know that they talk highly of the quality and fit of these products. You can buy this one here.

Cash To Splash - Scarlett & Jo Black and Grey Sheer Yoke Dress



I love, love, love the cut of this dress - it is exactly the cut and shape that I love to wear. At £55.00 it is a cash to splash item, but what a lovely choice! I love the black and grey pattern of this dress - it is perfect to wear to an evening party or get together, especially as you can easily get away with wearing a cardigan with this to protect you from the unpredictable weather. You can get this one here.

So there you have it - a couple of choices from Evans for this sunny, rainy and then sunny weather again!

What do you like to wear when the weather is unpredictable like this?

Debz xx



If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top