Loving Lovedrobe Dresses - As Easy As ABC!


Thanks to Twitter I have discovered a brand new shop that does pretty dresses up to a size 32 - YAY! Although the fact that I want pretty much every item of clothing on their website isn't quite so good - damn my inability to win the lottery!

Anyway, it has been a while since I did an ABC feature on the website, so I thought I would do it on Lovedrobe seeing as they have so many nice pieces to choose from. I have yet to buy from the site (I will!) so this is just going on look although Twitter feedback from others is good!

Seeing as we're in the midst of a heat wave that shows no sign of letting up, I thought I would do a feature on summer dresses I liked on the Lovedrobe website!

Absolute Bargain

Ladies Black/Multi Leaf Design Rouched Waist Dress

I really like the unusual pattern on this dress and I think the colours work well. At just £15 for this amazing dress it is the perfect way to be able to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe this summer. What I like most about this dress is that you will easily be able to dress it up or down for almost any occasion. I can really see it being dressed with leggings and sandals for a relaxed summer evening out or even put with linen trousers and smart shoes for a more formal event. You can buy this dress here.

Best Value For Money

Multi Colour and Width Sailor Stripe Dress

I really, really like the multi width stripes on this dress as I feel it gives the dress a nicer, friendlier tone that if all the stripes were the same size. I haven't got this dress but I have others in similar cuts and I find them really flattering and comfortable to wear. I really like the fact that it comes in at the waist and is elasticised around the bust which gives someone with a similar shape to me support and a flattering shape. You can easily dress this up with leggings and sandals and I can see it being worn with some really nice statement jewellery. You can buy this dress here :)

Cash To Splash

Koko Coral and Stone Geometric Patterned Dress

Unsurprisingly this dress caught the eye of a couple of bloggers at the recent Lovedrobe bloggers event, I really like the cut and style of this dress - especially after seeing it on the bloggers and how it fits them. It is a really flattering cost and even though it is under my cash to splash section, it is available for less than £40! You can buy this dress here!

Having reviews these dresses and spent time going over the clothes available on the Lovedrobe website (all in the name of research honestly) I really cannot wait to be able to purchase a couple of items, check out the fit & post up some proper reviews and photos for you! 

Have you tried Lovedrobe? What are your experiences?

Debz



If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top