ABC Of Summer Dresses From Excite Clothing

Thanks to the wonder of Facebook and some lovely plus size bloggers, I have recently stumbled across the Excite Clothing website. The website seems to stock a wide range of items, in a whole range of sizes so if you're looking for a new online retailer to try then I would say it is well worth checking them out! 

I have yet to order from Excite Clothing yet, you can blame my bank balance for that! However, if I were to order - here are my ABC picks of dresses for the summer.

Absolute Bargain - Printed Chiffon Dress


I really really love this particular print of the dress, but if you click the link then you will see it comes in 3 varieties, all of which are really nice. For less than £15.00 I honestly think this dress is a complete bargain. I love the fact that it would be long enough to wear as a dress, but still nice enough to be dressed with leggings or tights if you wanted to. Teamed up with some statement jewellery and a pair of pretty sandals I think it would be a lovely addition to any wardrobe. You can buy this dress here:

Best Value For Money - Metallic Skater Dress



I actually have this dress in black which I bought from eBay just before Christmas. I really like the fact that it is sparkly but not over the top. I wore it to a Christmas party and it was long enough to not need leggings or tights under it, although it would be fine with them if you preferred. The dress is usually £19.99 but is on offer at the money so you can even save yourself a pretty penny if you decide to buy it. You can buy this dress here:

Cash To Splash - Pink Pleated Sheer Panel Dress




At less than £30.00 the dress is hardly going to break the bank and it is lovely! I love the fact that it has an elasticated waist as I feel that this gives the best/most flattering fit for me. However it was the bright pink that made this dress stand out for me and I would definitely love a dress like this in my wardrobe! You can buy this dress here:

I will get around to purchasing from Excite Clothing and do a proper review, but for now these are my ABC picks of dresses for summer.

Have you bought from them before, what did you think?

Debz xx



If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top