Fat Girls Shouldn't Wear Stripes

I know, I know - fat girls shouldn't wear stripes! I hear so many rules about what we should and shouldn't wear that sometimes it makes me dizzy. Thankfully I don;t listen because I love this outfit! I love it even more because I picked up the jumper from ChatterMonkey at the Plus London Plus Size Market for a steal at just 50p!



It's an Forever 21 item and I was initially worried about the length - I hate it when you get that gap between your trousers and top. So, to get over that problem I simply wore it over an ASOS grey skater dress - problem solved!



I just wore this outfit while playing dress up in my bedroom (as you do!), I can't wait to wear it out properly!

Do you like to break fashion rules?

Debz xx


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top