Where's Wally?

When Lucia from U Can't Wear That told me she was going clothes shopping in Primark, I had to do a double take. I know, I talk about igoring clothes sizes but it is still something I am trying to educate myself in. Lucia is a similar size to myself, so if she could fit into Primark, I wanted a piece!

I had a browse and couldn't resist this funky Where's Wally? t-shirt. It was a bargain price of £6 and it had to be mine!



I was worried about the length of the top, but I just chucked it on over a basic red new look skater dress - problem solved! This top is a size 20 (which I am not) so it just goes to show that you have to mess around with sizes & see what fits you - ignore the labels!!



Have you picked up any Primark bargains?

Debz xx

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top