Plus London Market

Back at the beginning of January I attended the first Plus London Plus Size Market. Unfortunately I was having such a good time that I forgot to take photos... but with bargain pretty dresses and home made cake for sale, I was well and truly in my element!

I wanted to share with you one bargain which I picked up - this dress from the lovely Coco Curve for the bargain price of £5... What a steal!



The dress is lovely and stretchy which makes it a great fit. For me, it just goes it show that these markets are well worth attending - because you never know what you're going to be able to pick up!



Have you ever gotten anything from a market like this?

Debz 

x

If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top