No Body Shame Campaign

Have you seen any of the 'Fat Girl Dancing...' videos? I came across them last week and I loved them!!


I looked into them in a little more detail and discovered the lady in them is a radio producer called Whitney Way. Thanks to the fantastic feedback she has received from the videos (you NEED to watch them on YouTube, she's done loads of them and they're brilliant) she has launched the 'No Body Shame Campaign. As yet she the details are new - I think she had no idea how big the idea would grow - and boy it's growing!

As you probably know, I love anything to do with body positivity and body image so I had blog. I will definitley be following this campaign to see how it grows. I have loved seeing it take off on Facebook, it's pretty exciting!

She's asking people  to send in selfie photos to promote the campaign, so OF COURSE I had to be involved!


Make sure you check it out & get involved if you want to!

https://www.facebook.com/ProducerWhitney1075KZL?fref=ts

http://www.nobodyshamecampaign.com/No_Body_Shame_Campaign.html


Do know of any body positive influencers I am missing? Let me know

Debz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top