Claire Richards At Fashion World *Updated*

I have lusted over the Claire Richards range at Fashion World for ages now, but never got around to trying anything. I am lucky enough to say that they contacted me last week to see if I would like to try one of the dresses from the new range. I have to say the new range is fabulous and it was hard for me to choose.

As I was allowed to review something, I thought I would go out of my comfort zone and choose something that I wouldn't usually buy - and I am so glad that I did. I choose the lace dress which Claire herself models on the front page and I am so glad that I did. See the dress here.

**Updated with some better photos**






.I love the length of the dress, which for me means that it is perfect to wear without leggings. I can't wait to dress this up properly with sparkly accessories and shoes. My wardrobe is definitely missing some proper 'occasion' wear and this dress fills the gap perfectly - well done Claire!



The dress is available up to a size 32 and will set you back £85 - but for me, it would be well worth the investment!

Have you bought anything from the Claire Richards range yet?



Debz 


If you liked what you read & want to keep up to date with future posts... You can do so here:

I was lucky enough to be gifted some items in this post and I am very greatful, but I am always open and honest in my reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Al-Jazeera-America-imawannabeprincess © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top